Saturday, January 26, 2008

Reporting for "Work"

Rawr~ this is Ba TiTi reporting for duty at last. Do you all miss me +P (Rhetorical question)

Ok shall write abit on Paris first. France as you know it is a place full of culture and arty farty. So other than the Eiffel tower, there were museums, museums and more museums. The buildings are super majestic, and well things to describe grandness you can use it. Also visted the Lorve (Da Vinci’s Code) and see the Mona Lisa portrait as well as some gigantic palace of Napeoleon..or iszit King Louis XII. (Dunno and not very interested to know) Shall let pictures do the talking.

Oooo…and we drank a lot. Zzzz…all my brother’s fault, see cheap French wine than buy until 4 bottles. But it was funny to be a few days of age and drinking so much already. Got one day we drank 3 bottles cause buy so many, and dunno whether can pass through costumes anot (In the end have to throw away 1 bottle >_< Heartache~)

Anyway…its winter and the leaves were rotting away. The ones I pick not nice so I throw back. But I brought some chocolates…which I forget to bring during the sleepover! And hor, where are the photos for the sleepover? Still say I slow and inefficient.

Ok so about my days. Still trying to fit into working life, the waking hours of school goers, the ending hours of working people. But generally as a ‘model’ student, I’ve not fallen asleep on the job so far. Ok it’s quite fun, even the lectures include activities to keep us awake. Then there are sports and other thingys to help keep fit. Ooooo and let me say this again! I heart me dumb bells, if I have the time, I’ll take out and play. But at the rate I’m going, no muscle build-up and fats loss.

Back to my job, Watashi will be going on a mission trip to Cambodia in Feb. Looking forward to the learning experience, but a little fearful of the backward lifestyle there. And also you know how anti-social I am…so hope that I don’t rub the shoulders of my group mates too much. We went down to Changi T2 on Wednesday too, but lams work night shift. Lam arh, must buy goyoke for legs now. Shall test you on the airplanes next time.

I’ve attended a funeral too. And out of all things, get addicted to a song there. And I saw chickens too, dead ones 0_0 for us to eat. Ok…better stop before the crows come after me.

Signing Off
Ba Ti Ti