Thursday, January 31, 2008

GAH

Hi people, it's the last day of the month. We're already proceeding to the 4th month since duashiribao was established. Fast eh?

Chinese New Year is once again coming. Yeah, I've sorta done shopping though its not really finished but oh well, I don't think I'll have enough time for the rest though.

Okay, I'm really not here to blog about such stuff. Really feeling extremely angry today. Yah yah yah, you may think this is just one of dualing's ranting. Okay, whatever.

I just want to say that sometimes it's not that I've nothing to rebutt. Actually, most of the time I DO have something to say. But I just feel that it's not worth my energy and time to waste it on you. I don't even think that it's worth talking to you, what more rebutting. Yeah, I've grown tired of rebutting and having to explain my actions. Yup. So pray on your lucky stars that the day when I've decided to blow my top - that you aren't the victim. It's building up a long time already. I sincerely wish you good luck. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT COME LOOKING FOR TROUBLE.

A storm brewing,
-ling-