Thursday, December 6, 2007

Exposed!

Mushi mushi minasan!


Watashi wa shoe desu. After several days of rotting, i think i finally found salvation! Sort of.. kind of..


First of all, we (me and titi) decided on a date to visit the driving center and apply for theory tests. So that’s one thing settled I guess.


Next, I’ve confirmed the venue where I’ll learn Japanese language over the next 2 months. Yahoo! Interested parties can visit this site http://www.bunkalang.com/index.shtml for more details . Please let me know if your mamas allow and the timeslots you prefer to take. Im still quite easy with the slots (not like you annoying buggers!)so just let me know as soon as possible alright.


Today’s been quite eventful i think. It marks the first cooking lessons I’m taking from uh mah. Hee. Tada~ that’s the mixed curry vegetables i made in lesson 1 today.



Yes.. Its edible. And ah gong said it was nice ok!? I even noted down the ingredients and steps. Muahaha. Cant wait to cook it again myself for someone to try! Any takers?!


Yes... i also started on my home photoshop lessons today! Receiving professional training from the 2 library reference books i borrowed. Don’t worry people of duashi daily! Shoes working hard on the blogskin thingy. Well, if i do ‘flop, fail and die’ gua hu says we can always hire her.. =__=. I learnt some new techniques today.. And here are the some of the final outputs of the day! Any comments on how to improve are gladly welcomed! Don’t worry! This is not the final blogskin if you’re thinking ‘its er....soso lar...’ I’m still playing around with the things I’ve learnt. Please forgive my amateur skills!


this was basically the output of the day.




our potential blog skin perhaps?what do you guys think?


Well then, that’s all folks. Will probably post my projects after each photoshop lesson from now on just for fun! So do keep a look out on designs which you might like to make into our skin. =D


Before i go, here’s a picture of our ah chen on the wedding night from an unknown source! Did i mention her wedding dinner was coincidentally the same hotel with bobolum’s prom night?

Muahaha. Sexy sexy! ah chen! wear that dress again when we meet up ley!


One last thing, has anyone watched enchanted? its a good show with a nice ending!(good endings really are rare these days isnt it?) till then, let someone know you love them!This is shoe, ja ne~