Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Coincidences.

It's dualing reporting for work again~ Dualing notices that baxuxu has FINALLY decided to contribute a piece of news and batiti haven't been coming onto duashiribao to report the happenings in PARISSSSSS.. TITI! Hurry la! Be more efficient can? xD Lol. Shijie's post was... ... weird. AHAHA~ Anyway, dualing was glad to see that people are blogging and even more people are tagging at the board. :) YAY! That's how things should be. Keep up the good work everyone! =D

Noticed that shijie said she went to town 6 times out of 9 days (a long time ago post). Dualing broke her own record too. 7 times in 13 days. Weee~ And dualing still doesn't know how to navigate her way in town. xD WAHAHA~ Never mind, dualing shall master the skill one day. =D Yesterday at town, dualing visited a job agency. AGAIN. And guess who she met there? ... ... The long lost friend SEAN TAY!!!! Omg. We haven't contacted each other for a very long time I think. But I'm glad we still spoke to each other. And.. he was with a lady. Who was that? Oh, dualing doesn't know but Sean claims that she's a friend. Oh well, dualing doesn't know. Then went shopping with Jing and Char and bought 1 bottom. YAY! While shopping, we met pei pei and sze yin! Lol. Twice somemore. Hahahaaaaaa~ Just how small is Singapore? Anyway, it was fun to meet friends on the streets. =D

Oh, and remembered I said that I was SUPPOSED to have a 4A outing last Saturday? It was last minute cancelled due to POOR RESPONSE. HOW SAD. Sigh.. .. .. And I missed meeting up with huhu~~~~ AHHH~~~~ Sigh. But never mind, there will always be more outings for us to meet up with each other right? Yup.

Dualing is still jobless. STILL. Lalala~ Never mind la, I shall wait for jobs to find me. MUAHAHA~ xD But dualing is now financially strapped. Been spending too much nowadays. SHEESH! Needs to find a job to support herself or elseeeee... Maybe we can depend on lam lili who has gotten the gold card right? (Am i suppose to say it out?) xD Lalala~

And so, dualing notices that the blog hasn't been very gossipy but hopes that it will be soon,
-ling-