Tuesday, August 11, 2009

July came and left..


And there was no entries related to July. And now its August, a new beginning for the local students studying in local universities. I guess crew of duashi (except me) would only all get busier from this moment onwards so I'm destined to be the one updating my boring perspectives and updates. AHA.


Duashi crew only met up a few times despite this ultra long holiday because we they are busy people. AHA. Oh well, I guess it can't be helped. They had a fruitful holiday busying themselves with rag and flag and what not. Since I'm not involved, I probably can't tell you accurate juicy details so there would be no reporting on the Rag and Flag 2009!


Anyway, just 2 days ago, Singapore celebrated her 44th birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! :) This year's NDP theme song 'What do you see?' by Electrico, a local band that is supposedly quite popular (but I had no idea who they were until now. AHA.).





Personally, I find the song lacking of some passionate feeling that all the previous songs have. Not that I don't like this song, but it's just lacking in something. AHA. And this is the chinese version of 'What do you see?' sung by ι™ˆδΌŸθ” which isn't aired on tv.





Apparently there's no proper MV for the Chinese version, which I seriously wondered why. AHAHA. For the previous years there will always be the chinese versions if I didn't remember wrongly!


All in all, the song that I like among all our years of NDP themed songs is... HOME.








I love Kit Chan's voice! :) I think it's a pity that she quit her career as a singer. There are many many more other versions of home and it'll be a hassle to post them up.


Alright, hopefully more entries will miraculously turn up!


Wasting her life away,
-ling-