Heal the World. A particular song by Michael Jackson that I've always liked. Do you have a special song that was singed by Michael Jackson and you like it as well?
Alright, since I started on with music, I shall place up more music related stuff in this entry. Reporter SHOE introduced these 2 pieces to me.
WARNING. Do not switch the volume to the highest because when Sakita Hakime starts sawing, its quite shrill. AHAHA. This is a musical saw performance which SHOE showed me when I was studying for exams a couple of months ago to help me destress because she thought I was already disappearing on Earth. AHA. Magical, isn't it? I wonder if its the talent that Sakita Hajime had or the pure hardwork he placed in mastering the saw that made it even possible in making the saw an instrument! Aye, pretty good eh?
Alright, up next is a piano piece and hence it's alright with a louder volume now. xD
Awesome performance right? :) Love this piece. Personally, I would have liked it more if the camera was zoomed closer so that I can watch Sakamoto Ryuichi as well as the other musicians faces, expressions and finger movements better. But oh well, I guess this is good enough for me!
Next up, a live performance done by Joe Hisaishi. Joe Hisaishi is a famous composer, well known mainly for the music pieces he composed for Hayao Miyazaki films such as Howl's Moving Caste, Spirited Away etc.
I think his performance is good too, but not yet that spectacular for this piece. Anyway, there's a buzzing sound right at the end of the video so it's a little irritating. Don't get shock when you hear it! :)
Lastly, have you guys heard of Nobody by Wondergirls? Alright, here's the original version.
If you think the video is entertaining already, you must watch the following ridiculously funny video! AHAHHA. It gets boring towards the end, but all the same, you should watch just for the laugh for it.
He's pretty good to learn up those dance steps right?! Somewhere towards the middle, the person on his left and then later in the video, the person on his right was dancing too! But seriously, I think it's he himself who have photoshopped himself in! Oh my goodness. AHA. Is he from army or something?!
Anyway, I saw junior Yanxi today. Remember her? Had a chat with her just now.. Same old I guess. At least I feel comfortable. AHAHA.
Where's everyone? *Sigh*
-ling-