Thursday, July 24, 2008

A trip to Zion Road

Ah Chen reporting.. (Dualing shall be side reporting too because it's a joined report and dualing shall post in erm, green, so that readers know who is reporting and green is good for your eyes! I guess.)

It's 1am in the morning! I'm here blogging cos i drank a cup of coffee just now. Haha.

Remember i said Batiti msg me the last time round? Yes, she wanted to date us. Can't really believe it that she's out from her cave. Me and Dualing were good enough and showed her our faces by turning up.

We decided to make a trip down to Zion Road to taste the very tasty prawn noodle! Yet, we were super duper lucky enough cos the shop was closed, and only on alternate mondays. THANK YOU LOR. In the end, we ate the kwap chap, carrot cake and tao hua. Complaints! We went all the way to Zion Road just to taste the super nice prawn mee shijie recommended! GAH!!!! But thank goodness the alternative food choices were yummy. :) YUMM.
Do not be too surprised to see the following picture.... :

LOOK AT HER FINGERSSSSSSS. IT"S PAINTED WITH NAIL POLISH. HAHHAA. I wonder what's up next. OMG OMG OMG! LOL. Wanna see more?! Look closely at the nails! xD



Walk around the Great World City and found a night safari inside.





Dualing says: "Look at the tall giraffe!" xD AHAHAHA.


Cool isnt it. We actually found a night safari inside Great World Ci
ty. Haha.


Pretty much nothing to do there and head off to Tiong Bahru Pla
za followed by Dualing's house. Before we headed off, while waiting for the MRT to the East, we were like resting at the stairs and then... ...


We took alot of imperfect photos before we got these quite perfect photos. HAHA.


They started doing the nonsense stuffs while I wasn't around.


Dualing will continue with the nonsensical story..


ALOHA PEOPLE!!! The beloved dualing is here to continue the story!!! Shijie ran away because batiti was freaking her out. HAHA. Titi was getting bored at my house since the tv couldn't entertain her and then she spotted a torch lying on the table. She pulls it and attempts to.. try to be a ghost? xD But fails miserably. LOL. And so I tried and I failed too! LOL.

I think that's because we didn't off the lights. LOL. We tried experimenting with different torch lights which had different light colours. Did anyone noticed? LOL. Titi says I look at peace. xD What nonsense. LOL. I shooed titi home after that! LOL.


To end this post off, I took this picture from some shop. I think it looks cool! Anyone can figure what are they? HAHA.


Going off at an hour after shijie posted,

-ling-