Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dedication of love for Singapore

Once again, the arrival of the annually happening event -- NATIONAL DAY is coming soon!

It's 2008 now and Singapore is... .. 2008 - 1945 = 43 years old! Not too old, yet not too young too. Have been a long road since the day of independence. I've always been wondering what will Singapore become in 20, 30 years down the road. What more can we develop when it's already so developed? Amazingly, the governments can constantly come up with new ideas like the punggol 21 plans, jurong lake district, paya lebar central.. etc. Thanks to them, the little red dot is not that little in a certain sense after all.

I always thought that living in Singapore is a fortunate thing although the people here loves to complain and the cost of living in Singapore has been ranked 5th in Asia recently. Yes, it's becoming more difficult to survive here. Nevertheless, I STILL LOVE SINGAPORE!! Mind you, I'm a loyal citizen. Hee.

I rarely see any national day songs being broadcasted in tv. Or is it just that I don't happen to see any of them? Nvm, here's a video of this year's national day parade theme song. There you go!



I still prefer the Stephanie Sun's one. Nicer isnt it?

Whistling-away,
Ah Chen