Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy busy busy

Aloha people! Duashiribao have been dying down lately and having no news at all. Updates have not been really updates and people have not been updating! So we were having a debate (okay, me and shijie -- not really a debate, just a discussion) over whether we should end duashiribao! Awww. I would really hate to end duashiribao. And so, dualing will try to be a lil bit more dilligent and update on both blogs.


Anyway, what are the duashi people currently busy with? I guess we'll kinda busy with all the admin work to be done for the universities applications and for some, NS. HAHA. Er, that I don't really know until the NS man is coming here to update his life. So people! Update la!


Do you guys still remember the Si Chuan earthquake that happened a couple of months ago? I came across an email about it, and while I was reading it.. I felt sad and goosebumps just crept in. So yeah, I'll put it up here and we all can be sad together. :)



I don't know if you guys can read it by clicking the pictures (because I can) so yeah.. FEEL SAD.


Preparing to go out for dinner,
-ling-