Monday, June 23, 2008
Just before June ends..
Or rather, before I forget to complain.. WHERE IS THE STRING OUTING THAT THE JUNIORS PROMISED US? HAH.
See shijie, I told you, they won't be able to plan an outing for us. O.o And hooray!!! I'm right. -.-lll Okay, and so they have a week more to plan (if you exclude today) and I highly highly HIGHLY think its impossible for them to plan since school have started for poly/jc and yeah, you get the point.
Just thought I'll do a little informing(grumbling) on duashi since most of our readers originated from duashi crew and well, it's linked to all of us in that sense.
Feeling contradictary since I'm not exactly happy that there is no string outing (because to be honest I've been longing for one) but I'm having the kind of triumph feeling since my prediction that the juniors wouldn't be successful on planning an outing this june (though they claim that they would) came true,
-ling-