Thursday, March 27, 2008

String Concert Version 1.

Okay. I dunnoe why no one is posting but I'm posting now because there is supposed to be another post on another event soon (I HOPE).

This is dualing reporting! Dualing is reporting in for last Friday's event that happened! On the side note, dualing is suffering from early signs of dementia and as we enter into twilight.. Dualing can't think that well. SO! Bear with me!! It shall be short and brief since there are not alot of photos!

So last friday, as dualing wasn't performing along with huhu and js, we met early to have dim sum! Yum yum yum. Dualing was on time but huhu was late! Tsk tsk tsk. Anyway, on the way to bedok, we picked up js. We were already gossiping about string on the train. MUAHAHAHA. And then we switch here switch there switch a few trains and finally was at Outram park. For don't know what reason, there were alot of foreigners and js claimed they touched him. LOL. Okay whatever~ Anyway, we headed to China Town so that we can go Yum Cha to yum cha! LOL. Dim sum was okay I guess but service wasn't very good. Anyway, we are really not laughing at someone's language ability, we're just laughing at the way the words are used! Right huhu? xD It's fun eating with huhu and js.. we should do that again. We sat and rot there for 3 hours because China Town just isn't a place to shop when it isn't new year and we won't keen on going any where else to shop. So after rotting, we went off to meet hj and ian!

Weee~ Haven't seen hj for like 2 years?! And YAY, finally get to see her. And so, we were went to VCH to watch Dunman perform. String was ... alright. Squeaks here and there.. LOL. Improvement can be made though. Guitar.. Just wasn't my cup of tea. Band was the best I guess, but still, our batch was better. xD WAHAHAHA. Anway, I realised shit wasn't performing and got info from lam later that he has influenza. I hope he doesn't pass it to me after that. xD At the end of the concert, we were waving at the whole performing group who were standing on stage. "Oh, that's my son and daughter!" .. .. .. xD After the concert, we headed for some drinks at bq bar. I kinda like shijie and my drink the best! Okay so we shared a cup. LOL. And huhu and SHIJIE can tie a knot with a cherry stick(what is that called?) using their tongue! WOOHOO~ xD xD xD SHIJIE! LOL. Anyway, it's rumoured that if you're able to do it, you're a great kisser! LOL. So now we know.. Anyway, drinks session was fun. :) Lam was drunk after that(I know you're protest and say you're not but we all know you are), and then we headed home! LOL. xD

I don't think you can spot yourself but I think you can spot Mrs Neo. xD


Okay! People who has the version 2! Please update! I'm going off to sleep now and hopefully, I won't be late for tomorrow's (technically today's) singing session. xD


Stay tune!

-ling-