And so, lam, titi, shit and I went out on tuesday. :) We were meeting to watch L - change the world! YAY. Before that, we went around Orchard shopping while waiting for the movie to start. Lam's became thinner and she wanted to buy a pair of skinny jeans. We went to some shop and then this is what the place became.
Ewww. HAHA. So scary hor. And that's not all! Wanna see some more interesting pictures? Where is this place? It's the OUTSIDE of the changing room. xD LOL. SO BARBARIC. LOL. Fortunately, the person tending the counter did not see this. Or rather, they were too busy talking. HAHA.
Us.
Anyway, after the barbarian did all these, she didn't buy any jeans. xD LOL. And then we headed for the cinema for L! WEEEE~ He's cute! :) Oh, did I mention we went for the couple seats? I was originally sitting with lam, and shit with titi, but shit didn't want to sit with titi and switch with lam so i ended up sitting with shit and titi with lam. OMG. I'm sitting with a pile of shit. xD LOL. And then lam decided that she doesn't want to sit with titi and wants to switch place with me but I decided that I didn't want to sit with titi. Lol. So conclusion? Nobody wanna sit with titi for who knows what reason. LOL. xD Anyway, I like the movie. :) Even though I've never watch Death Note anime nor read the manga. I've never even watch the previous 2 movies. :) I watch the first Death Note movie just now though. It's nice. :) And I think humans are scarier than Shinigami. Especially those who hate to lose. Lalala~
L!!! :) He's cool and cute and smart! WEEEE~ <3>
After the movie, we tried going to tcc but it was already late and they say we can only stay there for 10 minutes because they were closing. And we thought its not a good deal to spend so much money just to sit there for 10 minutes. Btw, lam hurt her butt there. Lol. Is the left side swollen still? xD We went to starbucks after that. We stayed till 11++ and I noticed that tcc wasn't closed for the day yet!!!! They told us that they would be closed at 11pm. o.O Whatever~
And we were supposed to go for singing session but didn't go today. GAH.
Stoning and wasting my life away,
-ling- [edited 9.55pm]