Shoe is sick. So is dualing. AGAIN. *Sigh* Shoe ah!!! Which doctor you go to huh? It's cheap compared to mine! Mine was 50 bucks for a visit you know! o.O EEE. I feel very cheated. That's more than my 1 day of pay. Gone. All gone. My hard earned money. Shoeeeee.. I know how you feel. :( -Mourns for my cash- It's difficult to earn cash. Really. I'm so proud of my parents who brought me up. :) The amount of money they spend on me. Not like I didn't know the difficulty of earning cash, but this job, this horrible job, just made me realised it more. AHHH~ Approximately 6 more weeks. =x 6 more agonising weeks. HAIZ. And js loh have to remind me about my contract. BOOHOOOHOOO~
Sigh. Okay next.
Brand new year 2008 starts with my birthday! WOOHOO~ After my work on the last day of 2007, 31st Dec, I headed to shoe's house for the stayover after grabbing chan's PSP and monopoly. When I reached there, ah jing was the one to greet me. LOL. Bobo, ah yuan, shijie and titi were already there. Apparently they reached earlier to cook for me! The mushroom meal. LOL. They refused to tell me anything at first though. :) Played games at lam's room before dinner. Weee~ Mushroom spreeeee~ Wahaha. Food was nice. :) Thank you for the effort for preparing the food for me everybody! :) Yum yum yum. Bobo left after dinner. We went back to lam's room and had green tea in lam's very expensive cups. We had the fries looking chips that ah yuan wanted too. After that we went to rent "The Legendary Courtesan" from the vending movie machine. It was... a boring show. Anyway, the whole Singapore celebrated my birthday on 00.00am, 1/1/08. YAY!! And we had some pie(was it passionfruit?) and icecream! Yum yum yum. It's a special birthday "cake". :) Eh, I don't know why but I don't seem to have the photos. xD
Back to the movie. I don't see what's so legendary about the courtesan. And the climax? Was there one? Nah, I don't think so. Ah yuan was sitting at one corner playing shoe's PSP. Shijie and I were lying on the ti lam on the floor and lam and titi were on lam's bed. LOL. No one wanted to sleep with titi actually. WAHAHA. Shijie was lousy la. She slept at 1 plus I think. Titi claimed that she won't sleep but she fall asleep anyway. xD WAHAHA. After watching the boring movie (we asked each other countless questions but still don't know what the movie is showing la), shoe and I played chan's PSP. Some sims game which I can't remember what's the name. LOL. It's a funny game. I made friends with Jello! Wahaha. And baba was jealous. xD And then at around 4, lam and I went off to sleep. I woke up at 5+ along with shijie (why huh? LOL) and saw insane shit yuan still playing PSP. Why isn't he going blind? Lol. Fall asleep till 7. Everyone woke up after that. Headed off to Hougang Mall to have prata at Ah Mei's Cafe was it? Yum yum yum. It's nice. Everybody! Thank you for the stayover birthday celebration you all had for me. :) I heard from ah chen there's still alot of food that could have been eaten!!! AHHHH. Never mind, there's still lots more chances right? Once again, thank you everybody. :)
Next~
Shijie and I went to bobo's bbq on the 4th. My throat was burning before the bbq. I had 4 bottles of water at my workplace. o.O Anyway, we went over to her chalet room and knocked knocked knocked. No one came to the door. "Eh shijie, I think I heard someone shouted something. Someone's coming to the door." And so we waited. "No la, I think there's no one inside." o.O Okay. So I hallucinated la. xD And we called bobo and scolded her. xD Lol. She came up with her bf and we dumped everything into the room before heading down to the bbq pit to meet some of her bf's friends. Okay. And dualing can't pierce the crabsticks properly. But that's because it isn't totally defrozed okay. YES. OH YA~ We saw Pamela!!! Yes - string's pamela. She was with her uni friends. OMG. I'm sorry to say that but but but, they don't look very uni. xD I don't know what the others think of us as when they look at us sia. WAHAHA. We saw joan too! Nope - not string's joan. xD It's 4A cum TJ's joan. OMG. Come to think of it, string's joan was from 4A and TJ too. LOL. Got to know some of fauzy's friends and also shijie's friend - etherline (sorry if i spelled it wrong - i think it's a weird name xD). Had fun gossiping. xD While we were chatting at the far end bench, fauzy's VS friends came and sat at the far most front bench. And when I went to take some food from the tray, his friends were like.. .. "Who is that?" o.O I was so embarrassed that I only took a sausage. xD And then scooted back to the bench. WAHAHA. Anyway, the food was cooking too slowly and by the time when it was 10, we had to leave and go because shijie and I had work the next day. It was fun knowing bobo's bf though. :) I hope I still remember how he looks like. Though he know me as mushroom ling. o.O WAHAHA.
Okay, that was a long long long long post. Dualing is having a terrible sore throat.
Sick again,
-ling-