LALALA~ It's a Saturday! It's the weekends! Wee Woo WOW. >.< Hopefully I can get a new set of clothes - tops/pants/skirts/shoes/bags/accessories ~ whatever there is. Just some nice new stuff. :)
Anyway, I'm just back from a mini group outing! :) HEH. Met dah, sean and ly in orchard to have dinner at Modesto's. It's an Italian restaurant. http://www.modestos.com.sg/ Hmm. Food was alright I guess but service is not. There was this funny staring waiter who kept staring at us whenever we ask questions. Okay~ Maybe we asked funny questions la. xD And they were slow. And we had to repeat our requests for 2-3 times lo. Okay~ And maybe I was unglam. Whatever la. The table is too small can. And we were so NOT trying to steal the cutlery and menus. >.<>Anyway, meeting up with old friends is really fun. Catching up, gossiping, talking about the old times, eating.. blah blah blah. Yup. I feel comfortable. :) And I thought I might feel weird because we didn't see each other for a long long time already. Oh well. Friendship's a weird thing. xD And I think we should really do this often. :) LY!! I'll miss you!!! :') You better keep in contact with us okay. And that evil sean had to make us walk from 1 quiet starbucks to another noisy one. o.O Tsk. For the not very comfortable couch. I had to strain my ears to listen to what they were talking about lorz. zzzz. But it's fun all the same. I realise that going out on Fridays are really good. :) It's fun and the next day's a weekend so you can rest and go home late because you don't need to work. :) We should do this more often!
And as usual, when a group of undergraduates gather together, what will they talk about? Yes, you're right. The 'A's results. GAH. Please please please don't let it be before CNY. PRETTY PLEASE. Haiz. And of all jobs, mine seems to be the worst. Whatever~ I'm getting used to it anyway.
I don't remember what I wanted to type. BAH. Whatever. I think I'm getting senile (I know I am) and then.. I can't think properly at this hour and after work. Sooooo..
Freaking out over the beetle that's trashing on the walls and I don't know where is it where it flutters loudly,
-ling-
Anyway, I'm just back from a mini group outing! :) HEH. Met dah, sean and ly in orchard to have dinner at Modesto's. It's an Italian restaurant. http://www.modestos.com.sg/ Hmm. Food was alright I guess but service is not. There was this funny staring waiter who kept staring at us whenever we ask questions. Okay~ Maybe we asked funny questions la. xD And they were slow. And we had to repeat our requests for 2-3 times lo. Okay~ And maybe I was unglam. Whatever la. The table is too small can. And we were so NOT trying to steal the cutlery and menus. >.<>Anyway, meeting up with old friends is really fun. Catching up, gossiping, talking about the old times, eating.. blah blah blah. Yup. I feel comfortable. :) And I thought I might feel weird because we didn't see each other for a long long time already. Oh well. Friendship's a weird thing. xD And I think we should really do this often. :) LY!! I'll miss you!!! :') You better keep in contact with us okay. And that evil sean had to make us walk from 1 quiet starbucks to another noisy one. o.O Tsk. For the not very comfortable couch. I had to strain my ears to listen to what they were talking about lorz. zzzz. But it's fun all the same. I realise that going out on Fridays are really good. :) It's fun and the next day's a weekend so you can rest and go home late because you don't need to work. :) We should do this more often!
And as usual, when a group of undergraduates gather together, what will they talk about? Yes, you're right. The 'A's results. GAH. Please please please don't let it be before CNY. PRETTY PLEASE. Haiz. And of all jobs, mine seems to be the worst. Whatever~ I'm getting used to it anyway.
I don't remember what I wanted to type. BAH. Whatever. I think I'm getting senile (I know I am) and then.. I can't think properly at this hour and after work. Sooooo..
Freaking out over the beetle that's trashing on the walls and I don't know where is it where it flutters loudly,
-ling-