Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

I shall not start the entry with 'This is the 1st post of _________ month!!!' again. Lol, or else I think I'll be doing this consecutively for months. O.o Anyway, today is Friday the 13th! I was wondering if we normally call it 13th the Friday or Friday the 13th. HAHA.

Erm, so here's wishing everyone a good Friday the 13th! Although I think that only huhu thrives on such ulu dates.



What's going on with everyone's life?! No one is coming here to update, no one tags here anymore and I bet no one even comes here to read anymore. I think I should put a counter up here just to see if I am the only one coming here all the time. AHA. Anyway, we haven't meet up for some time.. And yes, I know everyone's relatively busy. Oh ya, there was this supposedly meet up for string people (organised by the juniors) and yes, it was cancel. Attendance for the juniors was said to be only Cheryl fox.. which is pretty pathetic. What happened to the rest? My gosh. I can't believe that all of them wasn't free. Whatever. This isn't the first time anyway.


Anyway, have you guys been watching Perfect Cut 2? I'm watching it now, and I think it's fabulous! The song by 郭美美 - 放了爱 is surprisingly nice. I don't hold high hopes for her but I think she really did this song justice. Anyway, I kinda like the techno songs for her previous album anyway..





It's quite nice right? And I think this song is not bad too..





This is 石欣卉 - 你没想像的爱我。 Pretty touching too. :)


Alright, time to eat fruits!


Munching away while saying good night single handedly,
-ling-