YO BLOG. It's such a long time since i've come in to type something.. Haha.
I realise that there are 80 plus posts although the blog seems dead. Lol. The blog is a year now!
How fast the days have past.. In a few more days, 2009 will come and it'll be a brand new year again. Awww, life passes fast isn't it?
Sem 1 of Uni has just came to an end and yes, uni life is confirm plus chop 100% more fun and exciting than JC. No more good morning teachers, no more fixed timetable, no more national athem in the morning, no more stupid physics, no more one small canteen, no more fixed class, no more depending on teachers.. . and the list just goes on. Although it's still mugging, the experience is certainly much better in Uni. Because there's no more bloody A lvls. Haha. Just that the CAP score will be quite a turn off.
Hol's here and I need to find a job that suits me real soon. GLOBAL RECCESSION. Then again, it's so hard to find a job. Time to find duck. Hahaa. Maybe he has lobangs.. Hopefully i can find those short 3 days expo jobs.
Life has been quite peaceful and normal. Just that there are 2 main things. My brother and sister are both married!! Woohoo~! And yes, next's year my turn. In my dreams.
Waving,
Ah Chen
"I need to start mugging. I'm only 14 weeks away from mid term." Hahaha.. This is obviously a joke isn't it. Results arn't even out.