Nah, we didn't watch The Days. We watched Wall E!!!! :) I think its a cool movie which brings out some important message. Technology is evolving too fast for our own good! More and more new stuff are becoming obsolete because newer stuff are being produced to replace them. No good! Economy is walking at a pace too fast for its own good.. and maybe it results in the current financial crisis?! HAHA. The above is just crap, seriously. And noticed how simply the main characters in the movie spoke, with speeches like 'EARTHHHHH', 'WALL EEEEEE', 'EVAAAAAAA' and 'DIRECTIVEEEEEE'?? And yet how clear their messages can be brought out? Good movie though I wouldn't say its great. :) Anyway! Look closely at The Days poster! The one Titi is pointing is Adora! Remember her?! Adora from our Secondary School! :) We'll be catching The Days.. OF COURSE! :)
Went to drink Gloria Jeans coffee after the movie while sneaking some sushi to snack on. :) Gloria Jeans coffee are cheap cheap (when you drink them in Vivo from 2-7pm and only those promoted drinks for the month la) as compared to Star bucks but expensive when you compare with Kopitiam. Er, I prefer the chilled drinks than the hot cappucino I had that day. Gloria Jeans rocks! Before having that cup of the coffee in the evening, I had another cup in the morning and had tea in the afternoon. All the caffeine must be the reason why I didn't sleep well that night. O.o
Anyway, anyone wanna watch The Days and Mamma Mia together?
Stoning,
-ling-