Anyway, yeah yeah yeah. 大菇 is here on special request to ramble on our previous 2 outings to send ah yuan off on his journey.
Last thursday, I went to TM to go card hunting with xw. Went to several shops before we settled on a card which we found at Times. After which we took the train and picked up shijie on our way to Douby Ghaut (or was it Orchard? Sheesh I can't remember). Headed to Far East Plaza where we did the card! And what was the card for? It was to bid ah yuan farewell!!! LOL. We had a hard time writing on it because apparently the markers and coloured pens that we brought wasn't being absorbed by the card. -.-lll We spent a longggggg time doing the card and choosing the colours okay! HAHAHAHA.
Phew, the card was finally done, so we headed off to shopping!!! Okay, to be exact, shijie and huhu were shopping and me? I was carrying their bags. LOL. Just joking. I didn't buy anything though. Shijie and huhu both bought something each. After that we headed to Paragon's Sushi Tei. Did I mentioned that this was supposed to be a little surprise for ah yuan? He wasn't supposed to know that we'll be meeting him there? Lam was supposed to bring him there after work, without letting him know that we're meeting. And so, we went into sushi tei and I was 'choosen' to go out to Sushi Tei's entrance to 迎接贵嫔的到来。 LOL. Anyway, they arrived. And I was like "Oh, 这么巧呀! 既然有缘,我们就一起吃吧!! " Then Lam and I were laughing like some insane people. All in all, shijie, huhu, lam and I were exclaiming so much on how 'coincidental' our meeting were, to the extend that it was rather obvious that it was a planned meeting. And guess what? Ah yuan fell for it!!! xD LOL. He thought it was really a coincidence! AHAHAHA~ Nonsense. It took him a while before he realised we plan it all out.
Anyway, food at Sushi Tei was so-so with a few exceptions of course. I liked my yakitori bento and ah yuan claims that the potato salad was delicious (I didn't try it so I don't know) and I love their golden roll too!!!!! Of course, it comes with a hefty sum of 13 bucks (I think), but it's really really yummy. You should try it if you go there! Highly recommended!
Close to the end of our dinner, we proceeded with the card giving ceremony. Awww, how shocked and happy he was! LOL.
Oh, and I think Sushi Tei has a weird system where you pay at the counter without getting your bill and the queue at the counter is so long and it intercepts the queue for those who are waiting for tables to be cleared at Sushi Tei. O.o Weird. Yeah, room for improvement definitely.
Us and the paragon's toilet! LOL.
And yeah, we headed home! That's all folks for the last Thursday's outing. Now I'm contemplating if I should continue on Monday's outing, since I'm getting tired of reporting. xD
... ...
Nope, I shall not do it and hope *cross my fingers*, that other reporters shall do the job. xD
Good bye ah yuan (WAHAHAHA),
-ling-