Have been watching quite a number of movies with different people recently. Until sian-ed. I'm declaring broke after weeks of being unemployed. Luckily dont have to pay for all. Muhahaa. Maybe it's just the movie month. Or to say, S'pore is too small to have any other interesting activites. What can youngsters do? Clubbing, pools, movies, cycling, bbq-ing, shopping.... Saying of that, none of you wants to go climb bukit timah hill!! Only lam replied. Nvm, drop that idea then.
Presenting to you the... Horton!
Watched this quite last minute. I felt there was nth much actually. Just.. cartoon lor.
Step-Up 2 The Streets!

I think Step Up 1 is nicer! But guys who can dance are always so... **mouth drooling** Nah, not those salsa kind. I like Hip-Hop/Modern Kind. Haha.
Vantage Point!

Different perspectives of people at the same period of time. If you don't mind rewatching the same scene over and over again (of cos from different angle), then watch it. Quite heart-popping.
Three kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon!

Andy Lau is always as charming. Haha. He acted as Zhao Zilong/Zhao Yun. More for those who knows/interested in the history of the 3 kingdoms. Don't think all the contents are facts. Some is anyhow cock-up. Cao Ying fought with Zhao Yun till he died? Thought he was supposed to die of old age instead.
Guess that's all for now.
Not-a-movie-freak,
Ah Chen