Friday, March 28, 2008

String concert version 3

In lieu of contemplating our futures, dua shi ri bao wishes to apologise to our imaginary readers, loyal (nothing better to do) friends and other weirdos reading this now for the lack of gossips and postings. But as the selfless shoe, I thought I could save the day but looks like im a tad too late and lost to dualing AND AHCHEN .RAH..LOL. WHATEVER.

So put a sock in it and allow me to present to thee..

A visual representation of my good Friday.(since ah chen couldn’t post the pics –her com sucks.)



Wee~~what can I say.. I love string!


Did me and ahchen mentioned that we especially love J.E.S BOYS!!!!!!


Ask me why I joined the stage on Friday night

Its for the memories;

For the moment..

For friends.

For some of us..its for pedophiles! >.<


SPOT THE HAPPY HAPPY AH CHEN!


SPOT THE HAPPY HAPPY ME!


I realized we did not take pictures of the post concert and bar 0_0. Oh wells, maybe Im not the only ‘drunk’ one there. (im not seriously, pfft! Its gonna take more than lemonade to knock me out pls).and yes., if you’re not a REALLY REAL GOOD KISSER, listen to ianchan and u can tie AMAZINGLY TIGHT KNOTS LIKE CHEN. Retarded peoples like me will be amazed and still clap for you! *slaps self for I was truly amazed* .

LAST BUT NOT LEAST HERES YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE POSTER STRING *ahem* GALS! (or rather the poster lao char bos lol)

JOIN STRING, FOR WE’RE COOL!