Aloha people~ :) Yay yay yay. Dualing is feeling extremely happy today though she is tired. :) Must be the CNY mood. MUAHAHA.
Haven't seen me online these few days? That's because I'm busy cleaning the house. I've been trying to clean the house after working these few days.. Yup. :) And I'm not done with cleaning yet. xD WAHAHA. Never mind, I shall clean tomorrow before going to the reunion dinner. :) And why am I free tomorrow?? Because I took leave! YAY. WAHAHA. :)
I tried doing some last minute shopping. Boohoo. I have to say this. I've been looking for shoes since January when I started shopping for clothes. I saw this really nice heels that I really like(can't remember where is it from) but it was $99. GAH. Beyond me. Boohoo. And next, I saw this really nice flats but I didn't want flats and so I didn't buy it. Boohoo. I couldn't find other shoes that interest me until that day when I went to TM's Mondo. I saw this silvery black heels and was considering if I wanna buy it. The next day I went back. And then... It's gone. Boohoo. And I shopped for a few more days. Couldn't find any shoes la. And today! I saw this nice silver heels and ask for my size. And they didn't have it. Boohoo. Next, I saw this silvery heels. LOL. I know, another silvery heels la. And I requested for a new pair. And they didn't have it. Boohoo. The only one left is the one on display. And it was distorted. Boohoo. And so, I bought the shoe of the same design but different colour. Boohoo. I like the silvery one more. GAH.
It's gonna be CNY soon! Just 2 more days! WEEHEE~ :)
And yes, dualing is still waiting for ah yuan's post on his airpork job and updates because dualing realises that ah yuan hasn't posted for awhile. And yes, is lam lam designing the blogskin? Lam ah, you are right? :) And yes, let's go Bedok the Botak Jones and eat one day can? Has anyone tried it already? Comments comments please. :)
Thinking what to do next,
-ling- out.