ALOHA everyone~ It's gonna be a new year soon~ I predict I won't be able to blog tomorrow, so I'll be doing it today! Before the year ends. Before the year starts. =D
And for the new year, hmm.. there should be a new year resolution right? Hmm. Okay here's one.
To be more knowledgeable.
And what does it mean to be knowledgeable? Ermm. Each to his own interpretation. It does not solely mean to just learn something in school or to attain high achievements in terms of studies. I vaguely remembered someone famous said that "Knowledge is whatever that you can remember after you leave school." or something like that. How very true. At least for me. Of course there are lots more resolutions. Oh well, it's too much and trivial to name anyway.
Some random photos before the year ends.
Plants that bloomed flowers outside my house! Kirei! =)
The cute christmas tree at TM. =) Gnomes!
Can you see the face there?
Guess what is this? Guess guess guess.. xD
Look look look at the 3rd position! Woohoo~ !!! :)
There are more photos. But I'm too lazy to upload all. That's all folks! Happy new year everyone!
Feeling a little insane,
-ling-