YO! What am I doing here early in the morning? Posting my birthday list of course. :) This entry would be placed on both blogs so no one will miss it! WAHAHA. Lol. xD I'm so nice! You guys won't have to think so much about what to buy for me you know? You have exactly a month from today! WAHAHAHA.
Okay, here comes the list.
1) A house. Real house. Of any type. I'm easy you know. xD Property prices are rising. :)
2) A car. Real car. Of any type too. Told ya I'm easy. :)
3) PSP. OOH. That's so cool. Games, games and more games!! YAY!!! :)
4) PC games. You know those chinese games like 金庸? RPG + fighting + travelling + people joining in groups + storyline + monsters + baddies ... ... ... ... Ya! That type. Not those if you choose this got this ending, if you choose that got that ending. Oh well, it must be FUN. Like you can choose what character you want to be - either with physical, magical, healing, stealing.. whatever abilities those type. HAIYA. Very difficult to explain and I am not explaining very well. LOL. Hope you guys know what I'm talking about. :)
I'm alright with...
1) Tops. (Even though I've been receiving them for the past past past birthdays but one has gotta has new clothes for the new year I guess :))
DO NOT BUY ME...
1) Pencil cases. I tend to destroy pencil cases quite easily. xD
2) Bottoms. I can't fit it one. LOL. Too fat. xD
3) Manga, anime related stuff. It's weird I know since I like them. It's just that I'll end up buying LOTS of them so please don't buy anything like that for me. Oh, I don't mind handphone related accesories to that AS LONG AS it looks NICE. But then again, people have different taste don't they? :)
Man, I sure hope no two groups of people buy me the same thing so I end up having two of the same kind. Anyway, don't worry! This is not the complete list la~ I'll be adding more as soon as I think of more. :)
Racking my brains to think of something more,
-ling-