Aloha everybody! It's raining heavily over here.. *Brrr..* Cold. So shall dualing update on her birthday post first or update first? Hmm. Okay, birthday post first. xD WAHAHA.
Err.. I won't say those that I've told the individual groups. =D In case anyone repeats the buys. :) This is for those random people who MIGHT be thinking of buying me some stuff.. =D You guys still have some time before my birthday. xD And I'll be repeating the previous birthday list too la~
Okay, here comes the list.
1) A house. Real house. Of any type. I'm easy you know. xD Property prices are rising. :)
2) A car. Real car. Of any type too. Told ya I'm easy. :)
3) PSP. OOH. That's so cool. Games, games and more games!! YAY!!! :)
4) PC games. You know those chinese games like 金庸? RPG + fighting + travelling + people joining in groups + storyline + monsters + baddies ... ... ... ... Ya! That type. Not those if you choose this got this ending, if you choose that got that ending. Oh well, it must be FUN. Like you can choose what character you want to be - either with physical, magical, healing, stealing.. whatever abilities those type. HAIYA. Very difficult to explain and I am not explaining very well. LOL. Hope you guys know what I'm talking about. :)
5) A watch. Digital, non digital, whatever~ As long as I can read it. As long as it's nice. Oh, the recent Swatch collection is quite cool. :)
I'm alright with...
1) Tops. (Even though I've been receiving them for the past past past birthdays but one has gotta has new clothes for the new year I guess :))
2) A jacket/cardigan. A new one is not bad. Not very needy though. :)
3) A pair of shoes/heels/sneakers. Shoes are never enough. :) Right? But then again it's difficult to buy for me because you guys won't know my shoe size. It's difficult to buy shoes. :)
DO NOT BUY ME...
1) Pencil cases. I tend to destroy pencil cases quite easily. xD
2) Bottoms. I can't fit it one. LOL. Too fat.
3) Manga, anime related stuff. It's weird I know since I like them. It's just that I'll end up buying LOTS of them so please don't buy anything like that for me. Oh, I don't mind handphone related accesories to that AS LONG AS it looks NICE. But then again, people have different taste don't they? :)
Yup yup. That's all I can think of. Minus those I've told the individual groups already. :) WAHAHA~ Oh, and as usual, this post is on my blog too. :)
Okay next! Yesterday went to Bugis junction with SY, PQ, Stef and Joan for some purpose la. I haven't been to bugis junction for a long long time already! :) Anyway, it was fun to go shop shop all around. Heh. And of course, gossiping. Wahaha~ Saw bobo lam when we were lunch-ing at KFC. Wee~ Long time no see. Oh and I've decided to label Uzumaki(Naruto. Lol.) as one of my favourite stall. YES~ NICE! Hey people, let's try the Korean style 辣炒年糕 another day okay! And that extremely fat sausage. Lol. And sy you better settle the outing hor. Lol.
There will be some public holidays for these 2 weeks!~ YAY! And then... None at all for january next year. *Sigh* The sweet and then the bitter. After that, it's just work work and more work. But at least, this 2 weeks is fully packed with activities! YAY! Lol..
Oh and, is it just my computer or is duashi's tag board a little funny these few days?
Racking her brains to see if she should get a hot cup of green tea,
-ling-